While registering on our website or placing a new order you may be asked to provide the following information:
- Phone number
However, you can visit the website totally anonymously without providing any of your personal information.
Please, check on the reasons we may use the information you give us:
1. To make an account for you on our website. This will help to learn better your needs and to establish long-term relationship with you.
2. To improve the services we provide. Based on the information you give us and your feedback we can improve our services and our support. This is essential for making customers more satisfied with our service.
3. To improve the website. Based on the information you give us and your feedback we can improve our website and make it more convenient and useful for you.
4. To be able to reach you in case of emergency. By the information (such as phone number or e-mail) we can reach you in case any questions occur. We can respond to your inquiry and be in touch with you during the order completion.
5. To deliver the completed order. We need your personal information to deliver the product or service. We will not sell, transfer or exchange your personal information to any third parties.
We do not disclose personal information to the third parties!
We keep your personal information safe and do not disclose it to the third parties. However, trusted third parties can have access to it in order to help us with the working process. They also confirm to keep the information safe on their end.
The information can be disclosed only in the case when we need to conform to the law or protect company’s rights and policies.
Non-personal information can be given to the third parties for research, survey, marketing, advertising etc.
We protect your information!
We use the variety of secure measures to protect the information you give us while placing the order or accessing your account. The company uses the secure server that protects your information. All your private or credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then coded and delivered to the Payment gateway provider’s database. Only authorized staff with special access rights who have confirmed to keep the information they receive confidential, can have an access to the information.
Please, be informed that none of your private information (financials, credit card information, social security numbers etc.) will be kept on our servers.
Cookies – are small files that can be transferred to your computer from our server as per your permission only. They help our website to recognize your browser and remember some information you type while using our website. They cannot be sent to your computer without your permission.
Children Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
The company 2orderessay.com concluded an agreement with Children Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA). This means that we can provide services only to people who are at least 13 years old. We cannot gather the information from anyone under 13 years old.
Terms and Conditions
In order to learn about the limitations of liability to govern the use of this website, please visit our Terms and Conditions section that is located on the website.
In case of any changes applied to this policy, they will be posted on this page.
You can contact us by the following ways: